Fangpusun Xtender XTH 3000-12, XTH 5000-24, XTH 6000-48, XTH 8000-48, The Xtender series provides unmatched freedom of use due to its many functions. In a basic application, it offers a total package: the functions of inverter, battery charger, transfer system and assistance to the source. These...
XTH 3000-12, XTH 5000-24, XTH 6000-48, XTH 8000-48,
The Xtender series provides unmatched freedom of use due to its many functions. In a basic application, it offers a total package: the functions of
inverter, battery charger, transfer system and assistance to the source. These functions can be combined and controlled in a totally automatic way for
exceptional ease and optimal management of available energy.
The Xtender is equipped with a command entry and 2 configurable auxiliary contacts. This allows automatic control of a genset or loadshedding when
the battery voltage is too low. The flexibility obtained makes it possible to implement special functionalities, often necessary for good energy management
in standalone systems.
The Xtender series offers an optimal use of all sources that can be found in hybrid systems, whatever their connecting mode (AC or DC bus), up to the
nominal power of the Xtender system (single, parallel and/or three phase).
Function Smart-Boost and active filtering
With this function it is possible to interact directly with the AC source (Genset or grid) and to implement some basic functions such as:
• Efficient and immediate limitation of the current of the source, including non linear or inductive/ capacitive loads, protecting efficiently the breakers
during connection to shore power or to a camping power meter with limited current (function of power shaving and power assistance) (more information
on our website and in the Application note AN001/www.fangpusun.com).
• Power shaving of load steps on the generator allowing an optimal sizing of the generator and asssuring the best possible efficiency of the fossil fuels
(function of filtering and of power assistance).
The function of assistance to the source enables also to implement advanced functions such as the priorityuse of renewable energy, even when the
grid is available (more information on our website and in the Application note AN002/www.fangpusun.com)
Features and performances
• Outstanding efficiency and overload.
• Perfect management and limitation of AC sources.
• Power shaving of the consumption peaks.
• Automatic allocation of available power.
• Active filtering of load steps on the genset.
• Automatic protection of the sources against overload.
• Battery priority (or to renewable sources).
• Parallel and three-phase setting, up to 9 units (72kVA).
• Powerful multi-stage PFC charger.
• Ultra-short transfer time (from 0 to 15ms max.).
• Automatic and efficient stand-by.
• 2 programmable auxiliary contacts (optional on the XTS).
• Compatible with AC coupling.
• XTS electronically protected against reverse polarity.
• Display, programming and data logging integrated
in the remote control (RCC).
• Interactive with the Battery Status Processor (BSP).
• RS-232 communication for remote supervision.
Electronic protection functions
Deep discharge protection
Battery overvoltage shutdown
Short circuit protection
Overtemperature and overload protection
Reverse polarity protection by internal fuse (except Fangpusun Xtender XTH 3000)
Acoustic alarm at deep discharge or overheating
5 LEDs show operating states
Adjustable load detection
Type with 115 V / 60 Hz (except Fangpusun Xtender XTH 8000-48)
Model with protective lacquered mainboard
Compliant with European Standards (CE)
Made in China
Remote control and display Fangpusun RCC-02
Remote control and display Fangpusun RCC-03
Fangpusun X-Connect system
Battery temperature sensor Fangpusun BTS-01
Integrated cooling unit ECF-01
Characterisation of the operating performance
Nominal battery voltage
Input voltage range
Power 30 min.
Power 5 sec.
Own consumption stand by
Own consumption ON
Acoustic level without ventilation
Acoustic level with ventilation
Up to short-circuit
Maximum asymmetric load
Up to Pcont.
Load detection (stand-by)
2 to 25 W
Pure sine wave 230Vac (±2%) / 120Vac (1)
45Hz - 60Hz (1) ± 0.05% (crystal controlled)
Overload and short-circuit protection
Automatic disconnection with 3 time restart attempt
Warning before shut-off - with automatic restart
6 steps : Bulk-Absorption-Floating-Equalization-reduced fl oating-periodic absorption
Number of steps, thresholds, end current and times completely adjustable with the RCC-02/-03
With BTS-01 or BSP 500/1200
Power Factor Correction (PFC) according
Maximum charging current
Input voltage range
150 to 265Vac / 50 to 140Vac (1)
45 to 65Hz
Input current max. (transfer relay) /
Output current max.
2 independent contacts (potential free 3 points, 16Aac/5Adc)
Dimension hxwxl [mm]
Operating temperature range
-20 to 55°C
Relative humidity in operation
95% without condensation
Forced from 55°C